Version 1.1 - Effective 11.11.2009
Core Integral is committed to providing you with excellent service for all of our products and services. Because we respect your right to privacy, we have developed this Privacy Statement to inform you about our privacy practices for the entire CoreIntegral.com site.
Core Integral’s is a licensee of the TRUSTe Privacy Program. TRUSTe is an independent, organization whose mission is to build user’s trust and confidence in the Internet by promoting the use of fair information practices. This privacy statement covers the Web site www.coreintegral.com.Â Because this Web site wants to demonstrate its commitment to your privacy, it has agreed to disclose its information practices and have its privacy practices reviewed for compliance by TRUSTe.
If you have questions or concerns regarding this statement, you should first contact firstname.lastname@example.org. If you do not receive acknowledgement of your inquiry or your inquiry has not been satisfactorily addressed, you should contact TRUSTe at: http://watchdog.truste.com/pvr.php?page=complaint&url=
TRUSTe will then serve as a liaison with us to resolve your concerns.
The TRUSTe trustmark reflects our promise to tell you:
- What personal information our site gathers about you
- How we use and with whom we share the personal information we gather
- The choices available to you regarding the collection, use, and distribution of the information--including, your ability to opt-out of future notifications
- What security procedures we have in place to protect your personal information from loss, misuse, or alteration
- How you can correct or update your personal information
If you have questions or concerns about Core Integral’s collection, use, or disclosure of your personal information, please email us at email@example.com. If Core Integral doesn’t respond or your inquiry hasn’t been addressed to your satisfaction, please visit the TRUSTe website for contact information. This certification applies to all sites under the Coreintegral.com domain.
Why We Collect Personal Information
We collect your personal information because it helps us deliver a superior level of customer service. It enables us to give you convenient access to our products and services. In addition, your personal information helps us keep you posted on the latest product announcements, updates, special offers, and events that you might like to hear about.
If you do not want Core Integral to keep you up to date with news, updates, product information, and special offers, log in to your account at www.coreintegral.com and update your personal contact information and preferences.
What Information We Collect and How We May Use It
There are three ways in which you may explicitly and intentionally provide us with and consent to our collection of certain personal information:
- E-mail Request for Information, through our Contact Form, or Registrations for our Individual and Group Training Services - We use links throughout our site to provide you with the opportunity to contact us via e-mail to ask questions, request information and materials, sign up for training services, or provide comments and suggestions. You may also be offered the opportunity to have one of our customer service representatives contact you personally to provide additional information about our products or services. To do so, we may request additional personal information from you, such as your name and telephone number, to help us satisfy your request.
- Product or Service Purchase - If you choose to purchase any of our products or services, we will request certain information from you. Depending on the type of product or service that you request, you may be asked to provide different personal information. For certain products and services, we may require your name, shipping address, billing address, telephone number, e-mail address, credit card number, credit card expiration date, and credit card CVV2 number. For individual or group training services, we may require different or supplemental information from you in order to execute the service. This information will be requested via e-mail or phone and will include details about your learning interests and schedule availability. None of this additional information is stored in Core Integral’s databases. For a detailed listing of the type of personal information requested for our various products, please refer to the Checkout process for our particular product or services. For Core Integral Certification, we will also collect data about when you accessed a certification test, your answers on these test, and whether or not you completed, passed or failed the test. This information is used to determine if you qualify for certification emblems and is not shared with any non-disclosed third parties.
- Refer a Friend - If you choose to engage Core Integral’s Refer a Friend feature to recommend Core Integral’s website, products or service offerings, we will request certain information from you. This includes your name, your e-mail address, your referee’s e-mail address, and a personalized message for your intended referee. We will automatically send your friend a one-time email inviting him or her to visit the site.
There are a number of situations in which we may request your personal information in order to help us provide better services or products. These include:
- We may ask for your personal information when you’re discussing a product or service issue on the phone or via e-mail with a customer support representative
- When you interact with Core Integral, we may collect personal information relevant to the situation, such as your name, mailing address, phone number, email address, and contact preferences; your credit card information and information about the Core Integral products you own, such as their product type and date of purchase; and information relating to a support or service issue.
- We may use personal information to provide products or services that you have requested as well as for internal auditing, research, and analysis to improve Core Integral’s products.
Under no circumstances do we collect any personal data revealing racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, or sex life. Exceptions to this would be what you choose to disclose to your individual or group trainer. If this is the case, none of this is stored in our database and our trainers are required to adhere to non-disclosure agreements of all personal information provided in confidence by you.
When and How We Disclose Your Information
Core Integral takes your privacy very seriously. Core Integral does not sell, rent or trade your contact information to third party marketers. We assure you that the personal information we gather from you is used by us only as explained below.
Within the Core Integral, Inc.
We reserve the right to disclose your personally identifiable information as required by law and when we believe that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights and/or comply with a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal process served on our Web site.
Sending you Responses and Updates
We generally respond to any e-mail questions, requests for product or service information, and other inquiries that we receive. We may also retain this correspondence to improve our products, services, and Web site, and for other disclosed purposes. Frequently we retain contact information so that we can send individuals updates or other important information about our services and products. Occasionally these updates or other important information may include offers or announcements from Core Integral partner’s that we have agreed to send on their behalf through our systems. Under no circumstances, will we provide your information to non-disclosed third-parties, partners or affiliates for promotional purposes.
Facilitating the support, purchase and/or provision of our products and services
With our Service Providers
There are also times when it may be advantageous for Core Integral to make certain personal information about you available to companies that Core Integral has a business relationship with or that perform work for Core Integral to provide products and services to you on our behalf. These companies may help us fulfill customer orders, deliver products to you, or handle credit card processing. These companies are also obligated to protect your personal information in accordance with Core Integral’s policies, except if we inform you otherwise at the time of collection. For example, when you purchase a Core Integral DVD-based product, you authorize Core Integral to exchange the information that you provide during the checkout process to Shipwire Fulfillment to carry out the shipping of that product to you. Without such information being made available, it would be difficult for you to purchase products and have the products delivered to you.
With Articulate Online
Disclosure by Law and Protection of Core Integral and Others
If we are required by law to disclose certain information to local, state, federal, national or international government or law enforcement authorities, we will do so. We will also disclose information to third parties as necessary in order to comply with applicable laws and regulations. In addition, VeriSign may share information in order to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities or suspected fraud, or enforce or apply Core Integral’s agreements with Merchant account providers and Fulfillment service providers.
Circumstances may arise where, whether for strategic or other business reasons, Core Integral decides to sell, buy, merge or otherwise reorganize businesses operations. Such a transaction may involve the disclosure of personal information to actual purchasers, or the receipt of it from sellers. It is Core Integral’s practice to seek appropriate protection for information in these types of transactions.
From time-to-time we may request information from customers via surveys. Participation in these surveys is completely voluntary and the user therefore has a choice whether or not to disclose this information. Survey information will be used for purposes of monitoring or improving the use of and satisfaction with this Web Site.
Your Ability to Opt-Out of Further Notifications
From time-to-time, we notify our subscribers of new products, announcements, upgrades and updates. If you would like to opt-out of being notified, please contact us at the address given at the end of this Privacy Statement. Or you can opt-out of these notifications upon account creation.
You may also change your preferences online by logging into your account and changing your account preferences there. Please be aware that you may not opt out of receiving information regarding the rendering of individual or group training services, product or service purchase confirmation, product or service delivery confirmation, or communications about product recalls or enhancements. If you wish to opt out of these particular communications you will have to cancel your membership with the site.
How We Protect your Personal Information
Core Integral takes precautions — including administrative, technical, and physical measures — to safeguard your personal information against loss, theft, and misuse, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, and destruction.
https://www.CoreIntegral.com and https://coreintegral.elearningserver.com use Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) encryption on all web pages where personal information is required. To make purchases from the CoreIntegral.com, you must use an SSL-enabled browser such as Safari, Netscape Navigator 3.0 or later, or Internet Explorer. Doing so protects the confidentiality of your personal and credit card information while it’s transmitted over the Internet.
You can help us by also taking precautions to protect your personal data when you are on the Internet. Create passwords that use a combination of letters and numbers, and make sure you use a secure web browser.
Updating or Correcting Your Personal Information
Core Integral has safeguards in place to keep your personal information accurate, complete, and up to date for the purposes for which it is used. Naturally, you always have the right to access and correct the personal information you have provided. You can help us ensure that your contact information and preferences are accurate, complete, and up to date by logging into your account on the site and correcting it online. You may also update your personal information by emailing the site at firstname.lastname@example.org
And you can request a copy of your personal information, your product registration history, and your interactions with our customer service representatives by contacting us via the contact information provided at the end of this policy.
The cookies used on CoreIntegral.com are the session ID type and are not persistent cookies, which remains on your hard drive for an extended period of time. Our session cookies are kept for 23.1 days and are used to store transient information regarding your individual user state or preferences. Stored on your computer is a unique session ID that is used to identify your account and allow you to revisit the site without having to log-in multiple times.
If, however, you prefer not to enable cookies, please go to https://www.coreintegral.com/about-cookies which explains step by step how you can disable cookies. Please note that certain features of the Core Integral website will not be available once cookies are disabled. If you reject cookies, you may still use our site, but your ability to use some areas of our site will be limited. In particular, you will need to login every time you leave and return to the site, and you will not be able to progress through the shopping cart, preventing you from completing a purchase.
As is true of most websites, we gather certain information automatically and store it in log files. This information includes Internet Protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), referring/exit pages, operating system, date/time stamp, and clickstream data.
We use this information, which does not identify individual users, to analyze trends, to administer the site, to track users’ movements around the site and to gather demographic information about our user base as a whole. We use these statistics about your visit for aggregation purposes only. These statistics are used to help us improve the performance of our site. Core Integral will not use the information collected to market directly to that person.
In some of our e-mail messages we use a “click-through URL” linked to content on the Core Integral website. When customers click one of these URLs, they pass through our web server before arriving at the destination web page. We track this click-through data to help us determine interest in particular topics and measure the effectiveness of our customer communications. If you prefer not to be tracked simply avoid clicking text or graphic links in the email.
Our Commitment to Your Privacy
Core Integral takes protecting your privacy very seriously. To make sure your personal information is secure, we communicate these guidelines to Core Integral employees and strictly enforce privacy safeguards within the company. In addition, Core Integral supports industry initiatives, such as TRUSTe, to preserve privacy rights on the Internet and in all aspects of electronic commerce.
We post customer testimonials on our web site which may contain personally identifiable information such as the customer's name. We do obtain the customer's consent prior to posting the testimonial to post their name along with their testimonial.
If you want to remove your personal information that is being displayed on our website under public pages please send your request to email@example.com
Links to Other Sites
This Web site contains links to other sites that are not owned or controlled by Core Integral. Please be aware that Core Integral is not responsible for the privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage you to be aware when you leave our site and to read the privacy statements of each and every Web site that collects personally identifiable information. This privacy statement applies only to information collected by this Web site.
Core Integral, Inc.
1067 S Hover Street, Unit E-145
Longmont CO 80501