Refund & Return Policy
We take great pride in the quality of our products and services--and, your satisfaction is our goal. If for any reason you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, you may be eligible to return the product or service for a refund. Please note:
- Please inspect your physical products upon delivery. If they are damaged or have parts missing, please contact us at email@example.com immediately.
- If you would like to cancel individual or group training services which have not been rendered and it is within 3 days of purchase, please contact us.
- If you return a Core Integral Course Product for a refund, and you have taken and passed the Certification Test, you will no longer retain the right to display the Core Integral Certification emblem, or be listed at no charge on IntegralDirectory.com.
The following conditions apply to all returns, refunds and exchanges:
For Physical Products:
- If the product does not function in your computer, please contact us for support. If it is deemed that this product is defective, we will accept a return and exchange the product at no additional cost to you.
- All returns needs to be initiated within 30 calendar days from the time you received your item(s). After 30 days, we will replace or refund your purchase for defective products only.
- Returned items must be in original packaging and must include all shipped parts, accessories, inserts, etc.
- Returned item(s) must be in salable condition. We will not accept products with user damage for refund or exchange.
- A 10% restocking fee will be assessed for opened items.
- Shipping and handling fees are not refundable.
- The returned item(s) must be received by Core Integral within 14 calendar days from when the return was requested.
- Return shipping fees are not covered by Core Integral.
- Refunds will be processed in the same manner and amount as original payment less an applicable restocking fees.
- Credit card refunds will be sent to the card-issuing bank within five business days of receipt of the returned package. Please contact the card-issuing bank with questions about when the credit will be posted to your account.
- Once we receive the item(s) we will process the return, issue a refund or exchange, and send you an e-mail confirmation.
For Individual Mentoring Services:
- Core Integral does not refund training fees for any individual sessions that have been completed. If you feel that you have experienced extenuating circumstances, please feel free to contact us to discuss your personal situation.
- You are eligible for a refund on individual training services less a 10% service fee if the refund is requested via e-mail within 3 days of purchase, and individual training sessions have not yet been conducted.
- If you are not satisfied with your individual training service after your initial 15 min. free consultation but before completing additional sessions, you are eligible to: (1) Be re-assigned to another trainer for no additional cost, or (2) receive a refund for all training sessions not completed less a 25% service fee.
- If a Core Integral Trainer misses a scheduled training session, you are entitled to a full refund or a reassigned session for no additional cost.
- If you are more than 10 minutes late to a scheduled training session or if you do not arrive for a session at all, the session will be cancelled and you are not eligible for a refund.
- Should you need to cancel or defer a session for any reason, we ask that you provide at least 48 hours advanced notice. If 48 hours advanced notice is provided, your session can be rescheduled for no additional cost. There are no refunds for sessions cancelled with less than 48 hours notice. Please contact your trainer directly (via the address received in the purchase confirmation e-mail) to cancel or defer a session.
- Contact us at here for all Individual and Group Training refunds, exchanges, cancellations or deferment requests.
For Group Training Services:
- Core Integral does not refund training fees for any group sessions that have been completed. If you feel that you have experienced extenuating circumstances, please feel free to contact us to discuss your personal situation.
- You are eligible for a refund on group training services less a 10% service fee if an enrollment cancellation is requested via e-mail within 3 days of purchase, and group training sessions have not yet been conducted.
- You are eligible for a refund on group training services less a $100 cancellation fee if an enrollment cancellation is requested via e-mail at least 48 hours prior to the first session.
- If you are unable to attend an upcoming group training session, you may apply the amount you paid towards the next scheduled group training session, provided that you contact us at least 48 hours prior to the start of the group training session.
- Contact us here to for all Individual and Group Training refunds, exchanges, cancellations or deferment requests.
To Initiate or Discuss a Return:
- To initiate a return or cancellation on a Core Integral product or service, please contact us via e-mail at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you are returning a physical product, we will provide you return authorization and specific instructions that include a return shipping address. Please DO NOT return products to the address posted on our site.
- If you are canceling or exchanging a service, we will be happy to discuss your situation in regards to the policies stated above.
- Refunds for products will be processed within five days of Core Integral receiving the returned item(s). Refunds for services will be processed within five days of authorization.
- You will receive an e-mail confirmation once your return or cancellation request has been processed.